Experiment with the plant hormone ethylene 14.05.2015 03:35
Republic Of Tatarstan Kazan
Giniyatullin Amir 8a (Biology) 16.03.2015
Experiment with the plant hormone ethylene. What is the hormone ethylene?
Ethylene (CH2 = CH) - aging hormone (the hormone factor of gas-type). It is well known that one rotten apple in the barrel causes damage to everyone else. As it turned out, in the rotten apples produced volatile substance - ethylene, causing devastating effects in the health of the fetus.
1)Buy 10 apples, 5 and 5 hard ripe.
2) Put hard apple with ripe apples and leave them for 1-2 days. Once put a ripe apple about hard and leave them for 1-2 days.
3) Write what happened and also to write the conclusion, after I have done practical work.
4) Make the project.
1)Find the information.
2) Think about the project.
3) Buy apples for one part of the project.
4) Allow to stand for several days, and then write what happened.
5) Buy apples another part of the project.
6) And let stand for several days, and then write what happened.
7) Send all this.
1)Ripe apples 4, 2) a rotten apple.
Measurements were carried out in 1-2 days.
I did design work "Experiment with plant hormone ethylene" and made a study of the results, which is higher. When I say: apples, standing for a few days, began to change, ripe little softer, but it became hard apple to ripen, it means that Ethylene increases the aging process. And I did another experiment, where it was 4 hard apples and one very ripe. After two days of hard apples are ripe (ripe steel), and the beginning of a ripe apple rot. As it turned out, in the rotten apples produced volatile substance - ethylene, causing devastating effects in the health of the fetus. Thus, for example, when the bananas are cut, taking only the green, as long as the goods will reach, he will have time to dosed. As a result, the hormone ethylene accelerates ripening fruit.
Illustration for practical work